Saturday, January 22, 2011

'Tis the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine, how about you?)

     Well, it's the end of the world, or so some would have us believe. The recent events of this year alone would be enough to convince the weak minded that 2012 is a bit too far off to be the real Apocalypse. First we have the thousands of birds, dying mid-flight. Then there are the tens of thousands of fish that died presumably mid swim, and I just heard about dead seals washing up on a shore in Canada.

      The strange animal deaths were one thing, but then you add that to the other recent disasters and tragedies and it certainly seems like the end is imminent. Earthquakes powerful enough to shift the magnetic north pole further than normal, volcanoes powerful eruptions, flooding, attempted assassinations, mass murder, rumored "super storms" predicted for California, that may or may not cause rain for 40 days, 39 nights(gotta add some humor in here when I can.)

     I really couldn't care less for California and all it's stuck up snooty people, but that doesn't mean I wish them ill will. When the day of Armageddon finally arrives, I hope I'm still alive. I want to see who was right, and who was wrong. If a monster rises up from out of the depths of Hell and Hades itself, well, we will know that the Atheists chose wrong. I don't know of any "non-religious" form of Armageddon, so I can't really give an example of that.

     There have been a lot of "predictions" and some of them have surprisingly come true. My biggest question is, how, if they were all hoaxes, could they correctly guess some of these things so long ago? When it comes to religious texts such as "The Holy Bible" it becomes murky. All the prophecies that you read in there, or almost all of them, are open to interpretation by each individual who reads a particular prophecy. Are they wrong? I don't know, no one does. It's impossible to tell if they are wrong, or fictitious or if they are true blue genuine prophecies.

     I for one would welcome the Apocalypse with open arms, because that would mean that an end is truly near. Suffering of the people would finally be over, the power that envelops the human race in shadow would no longer exist and the world would finally be able to live in peace, love, harmony.

     I hope that those who took the time out to read my blog were entertained and if you were, let me know in the underworld where the comments exist. Is there something specific that you might like me to talk about? Or even guest write in my blog? Just let me know in the comments and we will set something up. This is a work in progress, I'm trying to find my natural flow, but I like to talk about random things, especially things that make me think and learn.

     Remember, the view is phenomenal here from the Sun, so please, join me next time when I talk about....um...Something else.... Until then, this is your host, Eros Helios(who can't seem to type tonight) so long, adios.....

No comments:

Post a Comment