Friday, January 21, 2011

Inconceivable.....

     When did it become acceptable, for a grown woman (with the maturity of a 2 year old) to say something like that? How could you say something like that about kids no less? It was brought to my attention, that a person (I use the term lightly) I know, was overheard saying she's like to see two kids drown in a pond. Psychotic much?

     You sit there and tell me that I should make peace with Jesus, yet here you are, saying something despicable like that? You tell me I'm a scumbag asshole, yet you wish for two kids,(who have attitude problems nothing more) you wish you could see them drown? Seriously? I believe the source over you any day of the week.

     Gentle readers in readerland, how has society broken down like this? We have people having babies when they can't take care of them, there are plenty of things that shouldn't be happening but they are. I had this all in my head, and now I'm having a horrible case of "writers block" so, I think I'm gonna end it here.

     The one thing I can say is this: woman or not, if I hear of this ever, eeeeeeeever, again, I will punt you in the skull, you filthy, lying, conniving, dirty hooch.... Next time, will be a better, much more entertaining blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment