Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beginning

     To everything there is a beginning. This is my beginning. The start of a new blog, the start of a new me. This and the many other blogs I write will be, well, my opinion for the most part. Some will be funny, some serious, some will seem cynical, and others sarcastic.

     I also intend on creating a "vlog" sometime in the future, but for now, this is merely my introduction. It's me saying hello to any readers I might have. I'm a 27 year old man who knows how to have fun... Oh, wrong website. I will hopefully get to know many people on here, and others will get to know me.

      So, until next time, I can't wait to show you the View from the Sun, it's an amazing view, and one that I can't wait to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment