Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brian McWho?

    Okay, so, in my many observations in life I have realized one thing: Brian McKnight was totally and 100% wrong, there are steps, but not the one's he described. So, what steps are they you might ask, well, I'm going to reveal them to you, without further ado, I bring to you, the steps that it takes, to get a girl.

     Step one: Pretend you are a good guy, so you give the good guys bad reputations.
    
     Step two: once said girl is "wooed" treat her like shit.

     Step three: Ignore your girl, unless of course you want to be all up in her business, but she better not dare ask you anything.

     Step four: continue treating her like shit, knowing that she thinks you are a good guy, just "confused".

     Step five: Sit alone, wondering why you lost her. Grow the fuck up and don't start back at one..

     There are the 5 steps to getting a girl. I'm sure that not all girls are like this, or maybe they are, I'm just curious as to what people see in dickheads.... I suppose my transition to a dickhead should begin, but I just can't bring myself to it. Maybe I should just be quick to anger, unable to control myself and then blame it on everyone but me.... Hmm... I think there's an idea there, but it's a bad one.

     That wraps up my blog for today, I hope that I've entertained all who read it. Peace out ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment