Thursday, May 31, 2012

Downtime

Ugh! Technology can be a bitch. Yesterday I realized my Norton antivirus wasn't running properly, so naturally I tried troubleshooting and totally messed my computer up. I tried reinstalling my copy of windows 7 ultimate (bootlegged, don't judge me) and for the first time ever it failed me. Apparently, Sony doesn't give you software to factory restore a computer, you have to create the disc yourself, which I didn't know until after I had problems installing windows because, only then, did I read the instructions for a computer I bought 3 months ago. Thank god I have a penis, otherwise I wouldn't be on this little "technological adventure".

     So now I wait, all I need is a copy of the correct version of windows and hopefully, I will be up and running again a.s.a.p. hopefully, I don't have to buy what I need to repair everything from the great and powerful Sony. Until it's fixed, it's a 5 pound paperweight.

     If only Casper_Wilkes were here, I could probably get it fixed, lickidy split. Lickidy, apparently, is not a real word, and sadly, the only word he will read is lick.. hahaha

     Blogs will be shorter as I'm writing them on my phone, yay o_O. The process is entirely too long, but, to make sure my blogs get out there, I will soldier on. But, for now I'm through, so, thank you for once again muddling through the thoughts that I throw out on this glorious thing I call a blog, hopefully in the very near future, I will be starting a very lengthy project right here on blogger.com, and hopefully, everyone will enjoy it, until then, this has been YOUR view from the sun, and I have been your fantastic host, Eros.

4 comments: