Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Readership

I was recently watching a video about people almost turning 40, and how now the mid life crisis involves quitting ones job and starting a blog. Now, I don't want to sound conceited but, I have a ton of decent to good and even some great ideas in my brain area, the toughest part is being able to actually write the ideas down in a way that can capture the attention of a reader.

     If I start out with something so outrageous but can't follow up, I'm going to have the reader give up as soon as they realize, " hey, this guy sucks" but if I can keep the entertained, not only will they read the blog/column/whatever you wanna call it, but they will continue to read what you write.

     It all really comes down to entertainment. Will I be the next Perez Hilton? No. For a plethora of reasons, I won't, but I will be the one and only, Eros Helios, and this has been your view from the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment