Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 Things you probably don't know about me, but now you do.

     5 things you don't know about me. Like my status and I will give you a number. Ok, so I was given a number and instead of just writing a status, I decided to take it a step or two further and write a blog. Without further ado, I bring to you, 5 things you don't know about me. 

     Number 5.
I love Christmas, everyone probably knows that. The reason that I love it so, is because it's the only time of year that I remember really and truly believing that magical things could happen to me. Of course, then I grew up and realized that magical things would never happen to me, because I'm not "perfect" enough for you people.

     Number 4.
I love to do yoga. Not regular yoga, but DDP Yoga, which is a bit more strenuous than just straight up stretching.

     Number 3.
I often feel as though I'm just kept around so people have someone to talk to about their problems. Sometimes I feel like very few people actually value my friendship, and sometimes I feel like I'm not a very good friend.

     Number 2.
I sometimes think about what my life would be like if science were advanced enough to actually achieve the extraordinary things that science fiction depict.

     Number 1.
When I die, I want to live among the stars, from which I came.

5 things that you probably don't know, and now you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment