Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stupid? Who you calling stupid?

     Laddies and Lassies, welcome to the second best view in the universe, the View from the Sun. I recently posted a status on Facebook, saying that I was stupid. Stupid may be the wrong word to use in this situation. I don't really believe that I am stupid, I'm maybe, the king of procrastination? The king of wasting time? I'm not sure. I've got all this free time, and I'm truly wasting it, watching it fly by, disappear into the past, becoming my yesterday, turning into tomorrow. 

     What the real problem is, is I don't seem to be able to keep my thought process in order. It's like the 1 sheep 2 sheep cow, chicken, horse, Old McDonald had a farm, HEEEEEY MACARANA. I want to go to school, but I don't know what for. I want to lose weight, get healthy, but I don't know how. I want to learn all this stuff, but I don't have the resources. 

     I need to discipline myself. I need to learn discipline. 

     I like that I have friends that say, ask me for help, support, information etc. and when you ask, they disappear... Wonderful people you are. 

     Okay, I know that this is a short one today, but I will be back soon. Same Helios time, same Helios Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment