Monday, April 30, 2012

Looking to the sky

     It's times like this, that I look for guidance. I feel so lost, and I can't seem to find any sense of direction. There's but one person who would always give me an unbiased opinion, listen to everything I had to say before making any sort of judgement. Everyone seems to have something, or someone, I have the internet, billions of people, yet silence is all I can find.

     I hope that when I'm dead, planted in the ground, you don't realize that you want me. I hope that you are content, because I wouldn't want to be the cause of your pain. I'm here for the taking and you are taking your time, and it kills me. Maybe that's what needs to happen, maybe I need to die, in order to live.

     You tell me you have feelings, then only the vaguest of descriptions as to what you want, well I know what I want, I can see it in my head, getting there is the next step.

1 comment:

  1. :Disclaimer: I'm not sure when I wrote this, so I'm not sure what I was referring to, I found it in my drafts so I decided to post it....

    ReplyDelete